We seek initial funding with the commitment to launch a viable, sustainable, scalable, and ethically-based program of educational services to our constituency of military members and first responders. At this time, no clinical services are available for enrollment. Upon raising enough requisite funding, we are committed to establishing a platform for the provision of clinical services.
Augmenting our resilience curricula will be our private and secure clinical services of support. At the Hoplite Resilience Center, we believe that mental and behavioral health is vitally important to an individual's overall quality of life. During highly stressful and challenging situations, military personnel, veterans, first responders, and first care receivers may need more support than family and friends can provide. They may need support or help from professionals such as licensed social workers, psychiatrists, or psychologists.
The Hoplite Resilience Center intends to recruit a skilled staff of licensed clinicians dedicated to helping you overcome adversity so you can get back to what you do best. We are here to help keep you in the fight!
We will offer a broad range of clinical services that include:
- Behavioral health counseling: PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Marriage & Family
- Residential crisis intervention retreats
- Mindfulness- mediation techniques to manage stressful lives with healthier alternatives
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefs
- Group peer support sessions
- TFT (Thought Field Therapy)
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing)
- Substance abuse/addictions treatment
- Behavioral health evaluations
Both EMDR and TFT have been shown to reduce trauma symptoms significantly. EMDR is a therapeutic technique developed by Dr. Francine Shapiro, which rapidly desensitizes traumatic memories and images.
Our clinical services will occur either in one on one sessions or within small peer groups. Counseling services will occur face to face as well as through secure, real-time video teleconferencing.