At Hoplite Resilience Center, we have a strong culture of growth, support, and encouragement grounded by our guiding values of integrity, duty, and loyalty.
Our Hoplite Resilience staff share an ethos – a set of guiding beliefs and ideals that represent our organization and our people. Our ethos inspires people to rebound and thrive…that is what our center is all about. An ethos can sometimes be hard to describe, but you know it when you see it. We demonstrate our ethos by our action, not by simply stating it.
Hoplite Ethos: The Hoplite Ethos was developed using four words that uniquely describes the Hoplite Resilience Center and differentiates our organization from others. Our ethos makes our Center distinctive. The Hoplite Ethos is displayed outwardly and used as energy for action. The Hoplite Ethos is resilience, passion, people, and commitment, and we live it in deed every day.
- Resilience – we help our members build, recover, and overcome adversity to thrive
- Passion – we love what we do and are devoted to our cause
- People – military personnel, veterans, first responders, first care receivers, family, and community drive everything we do
- Commitment – we are dedicated to our Hoplites, our mission, and our people
- Build resilient first responders, military personnel, first care receivers, veterans, and families.
- Provide resiliency educational training.
- Provide crisis intervention on rural resilience campus.
- Provide mental and behavioral health counseling.
- Organize and sponsor community events for education and awareness.
- Raise awareness about military, veteran, first responder, and first care-receiver issues, the stigma associated with mental health, and the importance of resilience.
- Provide charitable initiatives that support first responders, military personnel, veterans, first care receivers, and their families who are struggling in our society.